About Me

My Photo
Never explain yourself. your friends don’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe it & life isn't about the mistakes you've made its about the lessons you've learned and the friends you've gained.

Kecil Dulu


I open my pictures folder; my eyes stuck to some kind of picts; (lama punya), viewed and smile; and i started to think about; a baby learning to walk while her parent support her wif “tatih~, tatih~”; Owh, how beautiful it is~; if i got chance; yeah; i wanna be a baby again. Hee~~ (but not a baby to a guy that don’t knoe how to appreciate eah); sometime i always think why am i supposed to be born in this world, being the eldest child, with a lot of commitments. (yeah a lot; i can feel it); i know,i need to thank to my parent. Even, i’ve scolded by her just now; grr~~ thank ea mak; if u think you’re so lucky to have me; please; show that; more than that; i want some more; and i promise to give you back soon. Because i really2 dont know whether am i a person, a daughter, a girl and yet a woman that a really good, valuable in the world? Nobodys perfect ann mak? Im a lazy, terrible girl and daughter can you see, but could you see if im the one that could help you soon? Im sorry for all; give me a chance; not a chance but more chance till i can be as perfect as the other daughter can be to their parent yeah? Im good at nothing, but i learn to know something; sorry to say; i really hate your statement; “mengabiskan duit orang”; mak; if i can do something without a cent of your money; i will mak; i will; i dont want to owe you. Seriously. IF I CAN. But i know i cant; i need your help; the one that has so many experienced about life and so on; and ayah; you’re the one that i really2 tabik; cause i never hear any statement like mak said heh; you deserve to say that; i love emak and ayah so much. I love you all. owh. Kenapalah emo sgt; enough. I miss all this moment; the moment which //me is very cute heh~ :DD

chumil kan? :D

:))



da blue one is me; gomok; but now; it jz a dream; :D

0 fingers: