About Me

My Photo
Never explain yourself. your friends don’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe it & life isn't about the mistakes you've made its about the lessons you've learned and the friends you've gained.

Thxs 4 Being Part of My Life Again


i really appreciate tht. i thx ALLAH bcz ure still mine. i thx ALLAH bcz ure be my shine. i thx ALLAH bcz you chose to be with me. I thx ALLAH bcz I luv u. I thx ALLAH bcz Im still in luv wif u. I thx ALLAH 4 ur laughter & ur smile. I thx ALLAH bcz uve brought me happiness. I thx ALLAH bcz u make me a whole human being. I thx ALLAH bcz u bring me back 2 my life. I thx ALLAH bcz u t8 time out 4 me. I thx ALLAH bcz u want 2 b with me. I thx ALLAH bcz u want 2 b loved by me. I thx ALLAH bcz I want 2 b loved by u. I thx ALLAH bcz I want 2 grow tua bangka wif u. & I thx ALLAH bcz you are you! :)) even sometimes it's hard 4 me 2 believe tht syg; i dont even care about it; theres no need to be like tht. i kno i need to be with u for all my life; try to be the most perfect person youve seen. try to be the someone tht u couldnt forget. :)






0 fingers: